Nancy, an Associate at Camden Consulting Group, brings 20+ years of global leadership and workforce training, development and coaching experience to her work with multi-level management and individual contributor populations. Nancy collaborates with clients to develop and execute training and non-training plans, programs, initiatives and solutions that link directly to the accomplishment of individual and organizational performance objectives.
Nancy is the author of trainer guides and audio programs on supervising, managing, training and career management. She has held management and individual contributor positions in banking, retail, insurance, and professional services. A representative list of clients with whom she has worked includes The Gillette Company, S.C Johnson and Son, Biogen Idec, Expedia, Loomis Sayles, Acushnet Golf, Hewlett Packard, BOSE Corporation, Genzyme, MITRE, Philips, BBN Technologies, and Tufts University.
Nancy especially enjoys applying her experience to work with middle managers where her multidiscipline background is of great value. Her focus on increasing management effectiveness through awareness of communication and leadership styles is complemented by practical, hands-on knowledge and skill development. Managers who work with Nancy are ready to face the most difficult performance management challenges and have greater impact up and across the organization.
Areas of Expertise
- Management training
- 360° assessment, feedback and coaching
- Curriculum design and development
- Trainer training
- Team launch/intervention
- Team leader/member training
- Meeting process design and facilitation
- MA, Organizational Communication, The Ohio State University
- Certified, qualified or trained on: Myers Briggs Type Indicator, Lominger Voices, DiSC, Tracom’s Social Styles® Model, Blanchard’s The SL® Experience and Situational Leadership II®, Hersey and Blanchards Situational Leadership®, DDI’s Interaction Management: Tactics & Strategies for Effective Leadership, TalentSmart EQ Appraisal and related training program, Leadership Strategies Group’s The Effective Facilitator, Information Mapping, and Blessing White’s Helping Others Succeed®