In Camden Consulting Group’s two-hour Developing Resilience program, employees learn to identify what they need to build resilience and remain productive and engaged when facing a change in their organization. Participants learn what challenges arise in a VUCA environment (volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous) and how engagement and performance can be affected. The program supports participant understanding of their own transition in response to the organization’s change and provides approaches for overcoming challenges, maintaining a positive mindset, and exhibiting resilient behavior.
This session can be delivered in tandem with the Building a Resilient Workforce Executive Overview and Building a Resilient Workforce for Managers.
Developing Resilience uses individual reflection and action planning as well as small and large group exercises to encourage employees’ development of resilient behavior. The program reinforces the importance of engagement and applies concepts to individuals’ needs via action planning throughout the workshop, ensuring each participant leaves with immediate action items that will impact personal performance and engagement.
Participants leave this program able to:
- Use concepts, tools, and techniques to understand the importance of resilience during transitions.
- Identify concrete ways to be resilient during this and any transition.
- Prepare for conversations with their manager.
- Learn how to help their manager help them more effectively.
- Create an initial action plan to foster ongoing