At Camden, we believe that when the senior team functions effectively and models a high-performance culture, it will motivate others, drive outstanding performance, and sustain competitive advantage.
Our team coaching helps senior leaders build on their collective success and improve operational and financial performance. We ensure that senior teams are committed to, aligned with, and equipped to achieve common organizational goals and strategies.
In every engagement, we leverage the individual and collective strengths of team members to help them achieve their goals by identifying and overcoming the barriers that get in the way of optimal performance.
These engagements typically include:
- a scoping process and team assessment
- feedback on the assessment and issue prioritization
- an action plan to set goals
- the coaching process to develop and practice effective team skills and behaviors
- a follow-on process to monitor and measure collective and individual progress