Kevin Roche, Partner
Kevin Roche, Partner at Camden Consulting Group, is a trusted advisor to global leaders and teams, coaching them through significant organizational change, successful execution of growth strategies, post-merger integration and personal/professional development.
Kevin’s diverse experience includes industries ranging from High-Tech, Bio-Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Products, Energy Management and Professional Services. He has worked in both mature and new economy markets in Fortune 100, small/mid-cap, emerging growth and start-up companies.
Kevin has executive level experience as an SVP of Human Resources with responsibility for worldwide Human Capital Strategy and Business Growth. He has worked in global businesses up to $30B in revenue with 170,000+ employees. He has expertise in key developmental areas including Change Leadership, Global Strategy, Talent Management, Leadership Development and Post Acquisition Merger Integration. These skills were developed at industry-leading companies including Schneider Electric, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Keane Inc., Student Advantage Inc., Reebok International, Praxis International and Raytheon Corporation.
Areas of Specialty
- Organizational Effectiveness - Leading Transformational Change
- Leadership Development - Strategies and Programs
- Talent Management - Build and Accelerate the Pipeline of Talent
- Leadership Coaching - Executive and Front-Line Leaders/Managers
- Globalization - Strategy and Operations to Enable Growth
- Mergers/Acquisitions - Due Diligence through Post Merger Integration
- Bachelor of Arts, Marketing & Human Resources, Boston College
- Master of Business, International Management & Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College
- Post Graduate Studies: Leadership Coaching, Georgetown University; Advanced Organizational Development, Columbia University; Strategic HR Planning and Strategy, University of Michigan
- Certified Coach - International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Leadership Versatility Index®
- Hogan Assessments Instruments (HPI,HDS MVPI)
- Center for Creative Leadership (CCL) - Benchmarks
- Everything DiSC Workplace®