Jennifer Buras, Partner
Jennifer Buras is a Partner with Camden Consulting and a skilled Executive Coach and Career Consultant with over 25 years of experience.
In her role as Partner, Jennifer seeks to collaborate with clients to create a customized strategy and plan, intended to achieve both professional and personal goals. As a former retained executive search professional, Jennifer has extensive market knowledge and experience in the field of executive assessment and talent management. Able to identify opportunities to better align human capital with strategy, she teams with executives to affect change and achieve results.
Prior to joining Keystone Partners, where she has been a Partner with both Essex and Camden, Jennifer worked for Egon Zehnder, a “top 5" global executive search firm, where she was a founding member of the Boston office. Previously, Jennifer spent ten years in the banking industry, most recently as a Director in the Media and Communications Group of BankBoston, where she provided debt, treasury and investment banking products and services to corporate clients. She began her career at Price Waterhouse, as a senior consultant and CPA in firm’s small business practice group.
Jennifer currently serves as First Vice President of the Board of Directors of the YMCA of the North Shore and is the incoming board chair. She is a Corporator of Beverly Bank and NACD member.
Areas of Specialty:
- C-Suite Executive Coaching
- Talent Assessment and Management
- Leadership Development
- Intercultural Dynamics and Communication
- Financial Services, Professional Services, Not-for-Profit, International and Cross Culture
- M.B.A., Thunderbird School of Global Management
- B.A.A., Accounting, University of Massachusetts, Isenberg School of Management
- Certificate of Completion-External Coach Intensive, Columbia University Coaching Certification Program
- Certified Public Accountant, State of Arizona