Camden Consulting organizes events throughout the year to keep HR leaders updated on the latest trends in talent management. These events provide timely and though-provoking information presented by some of the area's leading talent management experts.
Organizational Leadership Program
Date: May 2013
Making a successful shift from technical expert to business leader is not easy. Technical experts – engineers, scientists, IT, finance and HR professionals – are prime candidates for leadership roles, but there are a number of common pitfalls. With the development and support of Camden Consulting Group, technical experts transform efficiently and effectively; experts learn to influence across the enterprise, lead major projects and teams, and effectively drive change. Camden Consulting Group’s Organizational Leaders Program (OLP) is designed to assist these experts in “making the shift” to strong organizational leaders.
Our dynamic program teaches participants to apply our proprietary “Making the Shift” model by focusing on:
- Building credibility and relationships
- Developing the ability to influence others
- Making strategic decisions
- Thinking and operating with a whole- enterprise perspective
The Organizational Leaders Program is delivered in three reinforcing formats over a nine-month period:
- Using 360 degree feedback and style assessments as the foundation, participants will increase awareness, build a robust customized plan and meet regularly with a coach to take action on their plan and build capability
- Group Learning: During the intensive 1.5-day orientation and 4 bimonthly one-day work sessions, our expert faculty will lead participants through the “Making the Shift” leadership curriculum in a highly interactive and applied format
- Peer Group Networking: Teams of participants meet during bimonthly work sessions and develop collaborative relationships by engaging in peer learning and sharing best practices
Scientists, engineers, IT professionals, functional experts (such as Finance and HR professionals) and others working in a technical or expert capacity. The participants should exhibit leadership potential or should be current technical managers ready to develop broader leadership capabilities.
Benefits to the Participant
- Experiential, integrated program tailored to individual needs ensuring personal results
- Action plan that focuses on skill development for their current position with an eye on future capability requirements
- Development of a professional network to utilize as a resource on an ongoing basis
Benefits to the Organization
- Customized program offering blended learning results in a higher return for training and development dollars
- Development and retention of high potential experts who can contribute technically and strategically
- Blended program design that sustains behavior change
Our Next Session Begins
April 25th & 26th, 2013
To Learn More Please Contact:
Bob Hewes | (617) 720-7370 | email@example.com
See What You Missed!
Building Bridges Through Talent Management Clients of Keystone Partners and Camden Consulting Group are invited to join the CPI attendees for this presentation by Jonathan Rosin, Vice President, Leadership and Organization Development at Fidelity Investments. September 2009
Fostering Outstanding Results in a New Generation of Employees with Judy Shen-Filerman, Principal and Founder of Dreambridge Partners, LLC and Lisa Crawford, Director of Professional Development, Ropes and Gray LLP - October 2008
Top Talent: Creating a Framework for Development with Susan Miele, Partner, Camden Consulting Group and Ginger L. Gregory, PhD, Vice President and Global Head of Human Resources, Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) - June 2008
Closing Your Organization’s Leadership Gaps with Kris Girrell, Senior Partner; David Montross, Partner; and Bob Hewes, Senior Partner, Camden Consulting Group - Dec 2007
Don’t Do It Alone: The Lessons of Executive Leadership with Kris Girrell, Senior Partner, Camden Consulting Group and Marc Beer, President and CEO, ViaCell - Feb 2007
If you have a topic that you'd like to see covered at an upcoming Camden event, please e-mail Erin Lamberti at firstname.lastname@example.org.