Sam Davis, Partner
Sam Davis, a Partner at Camden Consulting Group, works with both senior leaders and emerging high potential leaders across industries.
He has a practice specialty working with leaders in the Investment Management, Commercial Real Estate and Financial Service industries. Sam also designs and delivers Group Leadership Development programs and services.
Prior to joining Camden, Sam was the Senior Vice President and Senior Managing Director of the Private and Alternative Investments Group at the Allstate Insurance Company. In this role, Sam was responsible for managing $19 billion of assets, including commercial real estate, private placement bonds, private equity, project finance, infrastructure, energy and timber. Prior to that, he was the Head of Commercial Real Estate Investment for both Allstate and the John Hancock Insurance companies.
Sam oversees a future leaders program for one of the country’s largest real estate industry associations. He also conducts one-on-one leadership coaching for a number of high potential executives in the investment management and financial services industries.
Sam is a nationally recognized leader in the real estate finance industry and has been quoted in the Wall Street Journal and has spoken at numerous industry events.
Areas of Specialty:
- Leadership Development Programs
- Individual Coaching
- Leadership Development Assessment and Planning
- High Potential Leaders
Practice Area Specialty:
- Investment Management, Commercial Real Estate and Financial Services
- BS in Management/Marketing – Babson College
- Guest Lecturer – MIT Center For Real Estate
- Board Director – Maritime Life Assurance & Greater Boston Food Bank
- Leadership Consultant – Mortgage Bankers Association