Robert P. Hewes, Senior Partner
Bob Hewes is a Senior Partner at Camden Consulting Group with oversight for leadership development, coaching and knowledge management. A skilled strategist, facilitator and coach, Bob designs and architects executive coaching and leadership development services customized to the unique needs of our clients.
He also regularly writes articles on innovations Camden brings to the world of leadership development. Bob has coached in a wide variety of industries and business areas including financial services, life sciences, biotechnology, retail, insurance, professional services, high-technology and information technology.
Before Camden, Bob was Managing Director and Partner of Strategic Decisions Group. He led and was responsible for their Power and Gas Industry practice, was a member of SDG’s executive committee and led its Boston office. For almost a dozen years, he worked on and led strategic consulting engagements for numerous clients across various industries to enhance business strategies, improve tangible operating results and increase his client’s capabilities.
Areas of Specialty
- Strategy, strategic thinking and decision making
- Prioritizing and planning
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Technical experts who are “making a shift” to a business leadership role
- Design and facilitation of leadership development programs
- Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering – University of New Hampshire
- Master of Science, Electrical Engineering – University of New Hampshire
- Ph.D., Engineering Science – Harvard University
- Lominger VOICES
- Hogan Assessments
- Advanced Training in Action Design’s Learning Frameworks
- Certified Facilitator – “7 Habits of Highly Effective People”
- Certified Coach - Center for Executive Coaching