Margarete Dupere, Senior Partner
Margarete (Marge) Dupere is Senior Partner and Managing Director of Camden Consulting Group where she oversees the strategic direction and daily operations of the organization. She leads our highly skilled team of professionals to help client companies build leadership capability and maximize talent to drive business results. Her more than 20 years of human capital expertise as a coach, consultant and senior leader inside organizations includes a broad range of industry sectors, markets and cultures.
Previously, Marge was Partner and Human Capital Practice Leader for a professional services firm where she led engagements in organization assessment and development, executive coaching, senior team alignment, succession, leadership training, compensation and search with a focus on middle-market companies and family business.
Earlier in her career she was Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources with State Street Corporation, overseeing Talent Management, Diversity and Inclusion and Corporate Communications; Marge was also Global Head of Organization Development for Analog Devices and an Organization Effectiveness Consultant with Hay Group. She is a former Board Member of the Worldwide Association for Cooperation Education.
Areas of Specialty:
- Senior Team Alignment and Strategic Direction
- Executive Coaching and Leadership Capability
- Organization Development and Change
- Leadership Development and Learning
- External Coach Intensive, Columbia University in the City of New York
- Executive Coach and Facilitator, Harvard Business School Executive Education
- M.A., Organization Psychology, William James College
- B.A., Psychology, University of Rhode Island
- MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator)
- LMAP (Leadership Multi-Rater Assessment of Personality)
- Inside Out Coaching, Certified Trainer
- CQ (Cultural Intelligence Questionnaire and Social Styles)
- Profilor (PDI Executive and Manager)
- ESCI (Emotional/Social Competence Inventory) and Master Class Trainer
- Growth Factor Inventory, Talent Q and OCS/ILS